Physiotherapist in Dingle
Catriona Crowley runs a physiotherapy clinic in Dingle every Tuesday and Friday.
She is a chartered physiotherapist and a member of the Irish Society Of Chartered Physiotherapists.
She can provide the following services:
- Dry needling
- Manual therapy
- Pitch side cover for matches
- Neurological rehab for patients after a stroke or with MS or parkinsons disease
- Muskuloskeletal injury management
- Sports injuries and club rates are available
- Pilates (group and individual classes)
Please contact Catriona on 066 7127236 or 086 7752057 or
We also have a second physio working as part of our primary care team , Rose Mathews, she works out of West Kerry Community Hospital. Please ask for a referral to Rose if you feel one is needed.